subtitle

Life as the textile expert at a regional history museum

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Blogging about stupid stuff during the Coronapocalypse


I've taken a long break from blogging, but sitting at home by myself last night I had a lil' anxiety freakout about the possibility that this might just be what life is like for a couple of MONTHS. And so I watched a period movie and it made me feel better. But also I had lots of opinions about the movie and felt like writing them down. So if you are also stuck at home and want to read something that isn't terrifying or a massive guilt trip about leaving your house and maybe touching something that someone else will touch, join me for some opinionated blogging about shows I am watching.


And you know there will be gifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment