subtitle

Life as the textile expert at a regional history museum

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Where has the time gone?

My blogging has be sort of sporadic lately, hmm? My reason for slacking this week was that I only got one weekend day. I worked Saturday for "Bring Your Artifact to MOHAI Day" where the public was encouraged to bring in items for us to identify and/or provide suggestions for further research. 

It was sort of sparsely attended but it was fun and provided good practice for identifying things. Our staff photographer was there and she took some shots of me. Most of them were reminders that I tend to excel at being non-photogenic, but this one I liked:

Photo courtesy of MOHAI
This is me trying to remember if I know anything about pearls.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great event! I'll have to suggest it to my museum when I have a job someday.

    ReplyDelete