subtitle

Life as the textile expert at a regional history museum

Saturday, July 27, 2013

My First Attempt at Blue Steel

An online article was just published about me!


The awesome author of this article was considering writing something about me earlier, and at that time he asked if I had a "headshot" he could use for the article. All I could come up with was a mediocre pic of myself where I had to awkwardly crop other people out. The article didn't end up happening. So when the idea of writing an article came up again, he sent a real photographer.

So I got to get all dressed up and practice my supermodel face. Needs work, but could be worse.

Fun fact: The two outfits behind me (in the sexy artsy shadows) are two recent discoveries in the collection: a 1960s Rudi Gernreich dress and a 1950s Balenciaga Suit. Both worn by fabulous, fashionable Seattle women.

No comments:

Post a Comment